Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wah Taj !!




What do you do when you have got 2 days vacation lined up in front of you...when you stay in delhi..when you have amazing friends to move out with...i go out to the nearby places (not my fault..just to avoid my mood swing)

Yess ..it was Rakshabandhan's holiday and a sunday in fornt of me..so wot to do me. I cant spend entire 2 days simply lying in my room, that too when you have awesome weather in front you.
I called my friend and asked him about his plan, and then it was decided at 12 midnight that at 4:30 a.m we will leave for Agra to see the Taj Mahal.which i have seen when i was in class 1st , dont even remember how it was!!.

So here we are at Agra..and by gods grace it was raining!! Amazing..Awesome..fabulous..i will just die of the adjectives.Gosh!!

The white marble building built to fantastically which you cant even imagine in the recent times. looking at that i regret the fact that i am born in this era.

Agra was as usual fantastic because of its monument and not to forget the TAj Mahal..just make sure whenever you plan to visit, make it in the monsoon season or in winter, and you very strongly keeps a taste for the Historic buildings..
here

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...